Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Two Week Orchiectomy Update - Hot Flashes Are A Bitch!

Yes, the hot flashes have started and OMG!  I had one just before the start of church Sunday and one of my friends was laughing at me when she realized why I was fanning myself with the bulletin.  Anyway, I had my two week checkup yesterday and the doctor says I'm doing fine.  I have been so impressed with him.  He actually called and talked to Dr. Christine McGinn who is a GRS surgeon regarding how to do the incision.  He must have talked with her a while or done a lot of research because he talked about how the surgery is done.  Not many doctors would have done that for a patient.  I told him that I appreciated the fact he has treated me with dignity and respect, something transgender people don't always get.

No comments:

Post a Comment