Friday, January 8, 2016

I Have An HRT Appointment

Tuesday my therapist and I wrote my HRT letter and faxed it to the endocrinologist I've chosen.  Wednesday I called to make an appointment but the doctors appointment person was busy and I had to leave a message.  Yesterday morning I got a call back from the office and I was very pleased with the person who called.  First she was very pleasant and asked if I preferred to be called by my male name or by Beverly.  She went through everything about the appointment and then told me she wanted to mail out a registration packet for new patients.  You know, all that paperwork you have to fill out at every new doctor's office?  Then she asked is it OK to mail this to your home or will that create problems?  No, no problems, send it here.  Next she asked about leaving messages on the phone.  Would that create any problems?  No, that won't be a problem either.  Finally she said the first appointment available was March 8th at 2:30PM.  Two months from today, I have an appointment with my endo for HRT!!!!!!!!!!  This is really happening!  I guess you could say I've been waiting for this my entire life or at least since I was four.  It still seems like a dream.

1 comment: